Business Recovery and Insolvency Assistant
£18,000 – £28,000
Are you looking to take your career to the next step with a company that pride themselves in the training and support given to their employees? For example, for the role of Business Recovery and Insolvency Assistant, it is not essential that you have the ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency, but you will be given the opportunity to gain this.
You will be an integral part in providing accounting and business support for both solvent and insolvent company liquidations. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is AAT/ ACA qualified, but would also like to hear from you if you are part-qualified.
What will the role of Business Recovery and Insolvency Assistant include?
- Assisting and supporting the Insolvency Practitioners in the department in a range of administrative tasks
- Providing bookkeeping services, including the recording of income and expenditure, matching transactions to bank statements, summarising expenditure types
- Preparing reports and returns, including recording information for VAT and business tax returns and assistance with the preparation of annual reports to shareholders and creditors
- Recording financial transactions
- Being the point of contact for shareholders, creditors and other associated parties.
Knowledge, skills and attributes that we are looking for in a Business Recovery and Insolvency Assistant:
- Applicants will ideally be fully AAT/ ACA (or similar) qualified but part-qualified candidates will be considered
- Applicants must be confident at speaking on the telephone
- Able to multitask, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Confident, professional and team orientated in approach
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office 2007
- Some work experience in business or an accountancy practice is desirable, but an aptitude to the work and an enthusiasm for knowledge is more important.
As well as your salary, the company offers enhanced holiday, life assurance, pension as well as other flexible benefits.
Salary: £18k - £28k
Related Jobs (5)
Business Recovery and Insolvency Manager (VR/3457) on December 3, 2019 Full Time