Business Recovery and Insolvency Manager
£30,000 – £45,000
Our client, who is a well-established and respected accountancy firm based throughout the south west are looking for a Business Recovery and Insolvency Manager to join the team, in the Exeter office.
As a company, they are fully supportive in terms of your induction, training and CPD. The team that you will work with range from trainees, accountants and insolvency specialists, and work very much in a collaborative manner.
By getting a thorough understanding of their situation, you will talk through the options that are available to your clients. You will ensure that they understand their responsibility and risks with each of them.
Your role as the Business Recovery and Insolvency Manager will include:
- Proactively managing your own portfolio of varied cases
- Take full responsibility for compliance, budgeting and billing
- Support and delegate work to a team of Business Recovery and Insolvency Assistants
- Support clients faced with debt, cashflow problems, creditor pressure, county court judgements, bailiffs, statutory demands, winding up petitions and potential insolvency
- Support the sale of business and other assets, dealing with contentious and ordinary claims, and investigating and seeking money for creditors where appropriate.
What are we looking for in a Business Recovery and Insolvency Manager?
- Hold either the CII or CPI qualification
- Experienced in working on a number of cases at any one time
- Great listening skills
- Attentive approach when explaining options
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
To find out more about this role and the great package available, contact Lisa!
Salary: £30k - £45k
Related Jobs (5)
Business Recovery and Insolvency Assistant (VR/3456) on December 3, 2019 Full Time