Business Analyst (Graduate)
£22,000 – £24,000
We are looking for an experienced analyst, with technical aptitude, who is looking for a role to build upon their skills that will see you supporting the whole business. You will be working across the company, so naturally you will be someone who is great at building relationships and gets to understand what different departments wants and needs are, see the bigger picture and make those vital connections in what is happening: why, where, when and how and have an input and reporting on how improvements and savings can be made.
The experience you will have will have seen you working with large sets of data, using Excel and an advanced level, and building dashboards. If you have used SQL as well, that would be an advantage. The company are interested in hearing from graduates who have perhaps had an internship, summer placement or year placement that was data concentrated, or perhaps you carried out your dissertation or studies were very focussed in this area.
Your role as a Business Analyst will include:
- Developing reports that will allow the business to measure against the company’s goals and objectives
- Managing pricing related data and producing associated reports
- Explaining to others the findings of the reports and process to change any information on the system
- Ensure that data is thoroughly checked and cross referenced
- Produce high quality MI and KPI reports.
The skills and experience that we are looking for in a Business Analyst:
- Working with large sets of data
- Advanced level of Excel
- Building dashboards and insightful reports
- Great communication skills
- Ability to explain findings and comfortable with doing this throughout departments
- Problem solver
- Identify requirements, issues and strive to deliver improvements
- SQL would be desirable.
Along with a great starting salary, the company has an enhanced benefits scheme – including free parking, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) enhanced pension and more! All this, plus the working environment is lovely – where you will be fully supported.
Salary: £22k - £24k