Business Support Administrator
£18,000 – £22,000
As Business Support Administrator, you’ll be joining a fast-growing consultancy business at their head office in Exeter. They work with household names from a wide variety of industries including media, telecoms, leisure and travel to name but a few.
Your main focus will be to support the smooth running of the business. It’s a varied role that’ll see you get involved with the administration activities across the organisation including finance, sales and marketing activity – as well as making sure that the head office has everything it needs to run smoothly. You’ll also be responsible for booking the travel arrangement for the team.
In your role as Business Support Administrator, you’ll be the first point of contact for people over the phone and be the contact clients and visitors first meet when they come to the office. Therefore, you must be warm, professional and welcoming.
Your Business Support Administration role will include
- Keeping HR records up to date and providing information from the HR system that’s needed for reports
- Managing business-critical infrastructure such as phone lines, broadband and conferencing facilities
- Making sure that all the equipment at head office is well-maintained, arranging for maintenance when needed and that essential office supplies are in stock and don’t run out!
- Booking team travel. This may include making arrangements at the last minute, managing changes and getting refunds
- Supporting the Marketing team by providing campaign support, for example, by sending out mailshots and updating their prospect database
- Uploading receipts and supplier invoices to the finance system, highlighting where there are any gaps
The kind of person we’re looking for
- Confident and effective communicator
- Good attention to detail
- Thrives in a busy environment and enjoys having a mix of things to do
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Likes juggling priorities and getting things done
- Highly organised
- Has excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and Excel
You’ll be joining a super friendly team – get in touch with Lisa if you’d like to know more!
Salary: Up to £22k
Related Jobs (10)
Legal Secretary – Private Client (maternity cover) on June 12, 2019 Full Time