Up to £24k
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Buyer to join our client’s successful purchasing team!
Your role will be to make sure that stock levels are maintained effectively and that the suppliers being used are delivering value. You will analyse the sales, check on their performance and research alternatives amongst other things in your varied day!
A big part of this role will involve developing and maintaining great relationships with suppliers – you’ll manage about 20 of your own. You’ll be a confident communicator, who loves working in a busy environment who can juggle between different products and the commercials. You’ll be a great communicator who’s happy to negotiate.
Your role as an Assistant Buyer will include:
- Analysing and negotiate cost reductions
- Identifying possible alternative suppliers
- Developing and maintain positive relationships with existing and new supplier
- Providing support for other internal teams
- Monitoring the performance of existing suppliers
You’ll be someone who:
- Has at least 1 years’ experience working in a buying environment
- Can juggle priorities and meet deadlines
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has advanced Excel skills
If this sounds like it could be for you, get in touch with Lisa to find out more!
Salary: £22k - £24k DOE
Related Jobs (8)
Legal Secretary – Private Client (maternity cover) on June 12, 2019 Full Time