Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Up to £50,000
A leading Exeter based technology company are in search of an Agile Coach to join their innovative and friendly team. You’ll take overall responsibility for the adoption and continued improvement of agile methodologies within the development teams, and will help with projects to design market leading applications. The role is on a permanent full time basis.
As the Agile Coach/ Scrum Master, you will support the team by providing guidance, coaching, support and facilitation, removing any obstacles that the team might face along the way. Naturally, you will also encourage individual efforts, address any issues that arise and promote a focused and productive approach.
As the Agile champion you’ll be working with colleagues across the entire company, so you’ll need excellent communication skills and you’ll be someone is able to positively manage others and lead by example. Experience wise, you will have a strong track record of working in a fast-paced environment, using modern tools and techniques to empower the team to deliver first class products.
In essence, your key responsibilities as an Agile Coach will include:
- Being the go-to person and ‘expert’ on Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)
- Helping to define with each team the best way to use JIRA tickets and workflows
- Maintaining JIRA tickets and workflows as one of the JIRA Administrators
- Sustaining and build upon current reports
- Helping to unblock other team members as requiredExeter
The skills and experience we’re after:
- 3 years+ experience in a professional Scrum Master or Agile coach role
- Someone with a Project Management background with admin experience with JIRA might be considered
- Up to date knowledge of Agile best practices
- Previous experience overseeing team transformation from Waterfall to Agile
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- An expert in creating reports to understand where to concentrate their Agile transformation
- Someone who is passionate about improving the team output and takes pride in their work
In return the company offer a personal healthcare plan, pension, gym membership and a bonus after you’ve completed your 6-month probation and enrolment on the company profit scheme. They also support training towards desired qualifications too.
If you’re interested and want to know more, please get in touch with Sky. Alternatively take a look at the other IT and Technical jobs she’s working on or connect with Sky on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new roles she’s working on.
Salary: Up to £50,000