After Sales/ Parts Supervisor
My client is a well established company who pride themselves on the business that they have built up and the trust and great relationships they have with their customers. They continue to grow and are looking for an experienced After Sales / Parts Supervisor to join them. As such, you will want to be someone that takes pride in their work, being there to help others. In return, there is opportunity for this role of After Sales/ Parts Supervisor to develop.
The role is a mix of customer facing and on phone, seeing you identify parts and provide specialist advice. You will provide effective leadership to the Service Team through efficient planning, identifying training needs and ensuring a safe working environment. You will also be responsible for the timely billing of jobs and submitting warranty information to the Workshop Administrator.
The role of After Sales/ Parts Supervisor will include:
- Ensure a consistent, high standard of service is delivered by the Service Team
- Provide specialist Service and Parts advice to customers over the counter/telephone
- Build new relationships with customers to increase department growth
- General administrative duties to include management of the workshop diary, billing and supplying accurate warranty information to the Workshop Administrator
- Maintain a high level of H&S within the workshop and associated areas
- Deliver regular toolbox talks to raise H&S awareness
- Manage your department’s fleet vehicles
- Arrange appropriate training for the Service Technicians to ensure our compliance with current legislation
- Ensure parts are efficiently distributed to the Service Technicians as required
- Maintain stock levels within the stores
- Order specialist parts as required
- Carry out inventory checks to ensure all parts delivered are correct and received in
- Assist in the shop when required
- Engage in the promotion of all MST products and services.
Skills/ experience required for the role of After Sales/ Parts Supervisor:
- Strong leadership skills with direct or transferable industry experience
- Ability to identify common motor vehicle faults and parts, with the passion to learn about specialist machinery
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to build long lasting customer relations
- A good level of numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- An accurate and organised approach to ensure efficiency during busy periods
- A full, clean driving licence is essential
- Must be adaptable and available to work 8am – 12:30pm Saturdays, as part of a rota system.