£18,000 – £19,000
This established company is based on the outskirts of Exeter and due to the growth of the business are looking for 3 new members to join them as Administrators. You will be working in a small, friendly team in a fast-paced office so you will be someone that enjoys a lot going on!
The roles are mainly in the office, but you will be required to pop into the warehouse from time to time.
The 3 Administrator roles are in different areas of the business:
- Logging the movement of stock on Excel
- Creation of stock control paperwork
- Filtering the stock sheets and checking that it is accurate
- Highlighting stock discrepancies
- Preparing paperwork for invoicing.
- Booking transport/ dealing with logistics
- Dealing with customer queries
- Scanning documentation and transfer info to system
- Preparing tracking info and liaising with storage dept.
- Checking contract details
- Updating customers and dealing with enquiries
- Helping with transport planning and updating system
- Administration for the Operations Manager.
Skills required for the role of Administrator:
- Data accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes – Excel in particular for storage role
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of stock procedures/ planning would be advantageous.
There is public transport, but due to the location it would easier if you did have your own transport.
The roles as Administrator have a salary of £18k – £19k with the hours of 8.00am – 5.00pm – Monday to Thursday, with a 4.30pm finish on a Friday. You will have 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays with your entitlement increasing 1 day per year to a max 25 days (plus bank holidays).
Salary: Up to £19k