Account Coordinator (German speaking)
£19,000 – £23,000
We are delighted to be working exclusively with our client, who are a leader and experts in their field. They pride themselves in the 1st class customer service and product knowledge that they provide. Due to the company’s growth, they are looking for a new Account Coordinator member to join their team in their offices in Paignton.
As your customers will be based in Germany, it is essential that you are fluent in German, as well as English. There is also an office in Germany so you will also have contact with team members there.
What will your role in this Account Coordinator (German speaking) be doing?
- Being the point of contact for your area
- Building relationships with account stakeholders
- Putting together quotes, letting customers know about price changes
- Processing orders, sending samples, after-sales support
- Notice opportunities
- Impart product knowledge
- Update CRM system
- Input into how processes can be improved.
What skills and experience are we looking for in a German speaking Account Coordinator?
- Fluent in German and English
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Strong drive to deliver excellent customer service
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Want to keep up to date with product knowledge.
Along with your salary of £19k – £23k (DOE) there is also a wonderful benefits package, which includes free parking, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), life cover and private healthcare.
If you’d like to find out more – get in touch with Lisa for a chat!
Salary: £19k - £23k