3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Up to £30k DOE + great benefits package
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Plymouth where you can get involved with a variety of technical projects? We’re recruiting for 3rd Line Support Engineer to join a reputable and successful IT and comms company who build long-term relationships with their clients.
The company provide a range of bespoke solutions, so as an expert in your field you’ll be responsible for upholding the reliability of client infrastructure and operating systems. You’ll also take the lead in recommending and installing solutions for technical projects so will have prior experience of planning, scoping and installing strategic projects through to completion.
Your responsibilities as a 3rd Line Support Engineer will involve:
- Supporting clients with 3rd Line technical issues and assisting the 1st and 2nd Line Engineers as required
- Designing and installing IT solutions for both new and existing clients
- Reviewing systems and networks to identify possible opportunities
- Researching and deploying infrastructure improvements
Skills and experience you’ll need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a 3rd Line position
- A strong technical background with experience of: Microsoft Server Environments (2012/R2/2016), Microsoft Desktop Environments (7/8/10), MS Azure, MS Office 365, Virtualisation technologies (HyperV/VMware), Network troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Ability to work to and achieve SLA’s
A team player who is happy to help and mentor less experienced members of the team
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Knowledge and experience of AWS
- Knowledge and experience of PowerShe;; Scripting
- Any Microsoft certifications
The company offer a competitive benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance, free onsite parking, discounted gym membership and regular social events.
If you’d like to know more, get in touch with Sky!
Salary: Up to £30k DOE + great benefits package