Customer Sales Advisor
£16,500 – £17,500 DOE + commission
Our client is a successful outsourced digital marketing/business development company based in Exeter. They’re a fun and friendly bunch, and team building is very much at the heart of the business, so you’ll be very much welcomed into the team from your first day! You’ll be in a bright and open plan office, with a supportive manager and you’ll be given full training too.
The role is telephone based, so would suit someone who enjoys being on the phone and talking to customers. The role involves making calls to customers who are expecting to hear from you to follow up on information they have provided, so there’ll never be any cold calling! Your role will be to review and understand the customer’s needs to qualify leads and ensure a positive outcome. You’ll be looking to build great relationships with your customers and deliver excellent customer service.
- Uncapped commission – realistic OTE of £21-24k
- 37.5 hour working week with opportunities to work overtime if desired
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Company medical plan
- Social events and team lunches
- You’ll have experience of providing excellent customer service or sales over the phone, and will have a great telephone manner.
- Someone who has an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, who is confident working to and exceeding targets
- Self-motivated with ambition to grow and progress
- Ability to build a rapport with customers and colleagues is vital
There is a rota in place which rotates on a weekly basis, so you’ll always know when you’ll be working. These are generally standard office hours, but you’ll also work one Saturday in three 10:00 – 16:00 (you’ll get a day back in lieu during that week), and some evening shifts 12:00 – 20:00.
Salary: Up to £17.5k (£24k OTE)