My client, who have a number of branches are looking for an Parts Assistant to help with the superb aftersales service that they provide to their long and well established customers. You will be comfortable in a customer facing role, with the ability to identify parts, provide specialist advice over the counter/telephone and support the Service Team with their day to day requirements.
The Parts Department provides an essential service throughout the Aftersales cycle and my client is looking for a team player who will actively engage in developing the department’s success. Their aim is to build on our reputation of delivering an extremely knowledgeable and reliable service to meet all our customer needs.
Your role as Parts Assistant will include:
- Provide an outstanding service to our customers over the counter/telephone
- Ensure parts are efficiently distributed to the Service Technicians as required
- Support the Aftersales department with general administrative duties
- Maintain stock levels within the stores
- Order specialist parts as required
- Carry out inventory checks to ensure all parts delivered are correct and received in
- Engage in the promotion of all products and parts.
Skills / experience required for the of Parts Assistant:
- Ability to identify common motor vehicle parts, with the passion to learn about specialist items
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to build long lasting customer relations
- A good level of numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- An accurate and organised approach to ensure efficiency during busy periods.
Your working hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm , Monday – Friday and alternate Saturday mornings of 8.00am – 12.30pm.