Up to £20k
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Buyer/Administrator to join our client’s successful buying team. You’ll be working alongside the Purchasing department and your role will be to make sure that stock levels are maintained effectively. You will analyse the sales and provide suggested orders in conjunction with the Product Managers.
You’ll be someone who loves working in a fast-paced environment, who is able to manage conflicting priorities because you’ll need to juggle the products and the commercials. You’ll be someone who is proactive and able to use your initiative, because there’ll be lots of scope to take on responsibility and ownership to support the wider team.
A big part of the role is negotiation, so you’ll be a confident communicator and someone who enjoys working in an ever changing environment where you always need to keep ahead of competitors!
Your role as a Junior Buyer/Administrator will include:
- Liaising with suppliers and arranging delivery of items.
- Budget tracking and analysis.
- Negotiating quantity and prices with suppliers.
- Raising invoices and purchase orders.
- Provide detailed forecasting sheets.
- Revaluation of stock as required, processing stock transfer and reviewing back orders.
- Chasing supplier ETA’s and update orders.
- Constantly review re-orders levels and ordering patterns.
- Setting up new products.
- Processing all sample requests.
- Arrange new supplier set up, including all documentation.
You’ll be someone who:
- Has at least 1 years’ experience working in a buying/admin environment.
- Has excellent organisational and administrative skills, with a good eye for detail.
- Is able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Has good time management.
- Is an outstanding communicator both written and verbal.
- Possesses good working knowledge of MS Office – Advanced Excel skills including experience working with spreadsheets.
If you think this role could be for you please get in touch with Sky on 01392 873813!
Salary: Up to £20k