Senior Recruitment Consultant (Healthcare)
Up to £27k DOE + generous commission
Our client is a vibrant and friendly Recruitment Company based in Exeter who are well known for the professional service they offer to candidates and clients alike. Due to rapid growth within one of their specialist divisions, they are now looking for an experienced and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join the team at a Senior level. There are plenty of opportunities for progression as the company continues to grow, and you’ll have a real influence on how the division moves forwards too so it’s an exciting time to join.
Your role as a Senior Recruitment Consultant will involve:
- Supply staff to permanent vacancies
- Developing and growing the permanent placement business and potentially the temporary industry
- Networking with clients and candidates to develop the business and make valuable connections
- Negotiating appropriate terms of business with new clients
- Researching and targeting new business
- Actively headhunting new talent using job boards, referrals and other recruitment/sales methods
- Offering guidance and support to more junior recruitment consultants
Your skills and experience:
- At least 1 years’ experience within Recruitment
- Driven by targets and self-motivated to achieve
- A real ‘people person’ who is a natural at building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
The company is super team orientated and offer fantastic staff benefits including an excellent commission structure, plus quarterly and yearly incentives. They also offer:
- A generous holiday allowance which rises annually with service.
- Regular team lunches and socials – they even have a beer fridge in the office for Friday drinks!
- Some flexibility around working hours
- Gym Membership
- Dress down/relaxed environment
- Childcare vouchers
For the right candidate, they will also consider a relocation allowance up to £2k and possible retainers.
If you’re interested in finding out more, please get in touch with Robyn or Sky.
Salary: Up to £27k DOE + generous commission