£25,000 – £35,000
The company that I am working with has a new role for a Finance Manager. They have a different take on what they do, and are award winning in the manufacturing sector. The culture is one very much centred around being apart of a team and taking responsibility for your part in the continued success of the company. Their plan for the next 7-10 years will see turnover reach £20m. If you want to be a part of their growth and success, read on…
To allow the growth and development, we are looking for someone who has experience in setting up financial systems and reporting to allow the company to have a deeper understanding and analysis of the costings. You will also be competent in using SAGE and a whizz with Excel. Perhaps you are looking for that next step in your career, or you have the experience and knowledge of setting up systems but want to share that knowledge with others and leave a legacy.
What is important is that you are passionate and engage well with others. Your analysis and communication with the wider team, about the finance and figures, will help the business grow. This is not a role that is purely reporting, you will need to understand the business and see how you can help with costings, give insights to help with the strategy and planning for the future.
Your role as Finance Manager will include:
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts
- Carrying out analysis of purchase and production costs and coding
- Analysing all project expenses (and providing commentary – this aspect is desirable, so may be an area for you to develop in your skills and expertise)
- Reviewing current processes for management accounts preparation and streamlining across business
- Liaising with accountants
- Ensuring robust financial reporting across business
- Design, monitor and carry out financial modelling
- Work with non-finance managers in order to develop processes and the understanding of financial requirements
- Creating bespoke financial reports.
What skills/ experience are we looking for in a Finance Manager?
- AAT Level 4/ CIMA/ ACCA – or wanting to attain these
- Engaging and great communication skills
- Excel – advanced
- Forward thinking, confident and enthusiasm
- Self motivated
- Project/ production of manufacturing experience is desirable.
The role is Monday – Friday with hours of 8.30am – 5.00pm, with some degree of flexibility for home working. If you are wanting to progress in your finance career, or have experience to help a growing and inclusive company, please get in contact with Lisa!
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000