Office Manager/ PA
Due to the growth of the business, I am recruiting for a mid Devon business who are looking for an Office Manager / PA to join the team. Our client has prestigious international customers and rightly pride themselves in the great service that they provide resulting in enviable long standing relationships.
As a company, they utilise various methods of communication and social media in order to generate new business opportunities, influencing senior decision makers at the highest levels. No two days are the same where working hard and going that extra mile is essential to them and their clients as the sense of camaraderie is established between our client and the customer.
This role certainly has variety so you will need to be someone that can wear a lot of hats, and enjoy this! For instance, you could be making travel arrangements, peer reviewing work before it goes to the customer so attention to details is a must, or talking to clients and building relationships.
Your role of Office Manager / PA will include:
- PA to two directors
- Initial point of telephone contact as well as the meet and greet person
- Organising foreign travel
- Office procurement including negotiation with suppliers
- Organising office events and training
- Managing team holiday, sickness and return to work interviews
- Chair and minute internal meetings
- Update content on website and send E-Shots
- Organising events and travel for the team.
The type of person that we are looking for as an Office Manager / PA:
- Organised and meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Work on your own initiative and take responsibility
- Ability to use all Microsoft packages – inc PowerPoint
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- CRM knowledge is desirable.
The role is Monday to Friday, with standard office hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm, with an hour for lunch.
Location: West Devon