Technical Support Advisor
£18,000 – £20,000
Do you have superb customer service skills and looking for a role where you will be the one that gets the problem resolved? Customer service is a key driver for this company and they are wanting people who have the same view – that you like to treat customers how you would like to be treated yourself. Does this sound like you? If so, we would like to hear from you.
You will receive full training on the systems and products that this company offers, but what is important is that you are resilient, take ownership and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Customers may contact you on the phone, by email or LiveChat and using your great customer service skills you will be finding out what the problem is and logging it on the system and contacting any necessary related parties, internal and external and keeping everyone updated.
The role of Technical Support Advisor will see you:
– Being the 1st point of contact for customers
– Answering calls, replying to emails, or responding to LiveChat from customers reporting faults and logging faults within the database
– Playing your part in ensuring SLAs being met
– Providing verbal and written updates to Customers for existing faults
– Logging faults with 3rd party suppliers.
Experience/ skills required as a Technical Support Advisor?
– Previous role in a Customer Service environment – phone is preferable, but not essential
– Great communication skills – spoken and written
– Attention to detail
– Natural customer friendly phone manner
– Accurate typing skills
The hours for this role will either be 8.00am – 5.00pm, or 9.00am – 6.00pm, with an hour for lunch. There is free on site parking, annual pay review and much more!
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000