Customer Service Administrator
£18,000 + bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team with an ambitious and award-winning company based in Exeter. It’s a friendly and supportive working environment and they really believe in investing in and developing their employees.
Your role will be to provide an efficient service by maintaining and updating customer databases and ensuring the information you’ve been given is correct. You will also deal with incoming post and scanning documentation.
What skills are we looking for?
- Previous experience of working in an office environment is a must.
- Excellent administration skills
- A high level of computer skills
- Somebody who has great organisation skills, attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- A people person who enjoys building relationships
- Knowledge or experience of working in a Financial Services organisation would be a bonus.
- 35 hour working week with an hour lunch break
- A competitive salary plus company bonus (on target 8%)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday
- Discount vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme and shower facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover and Income Protection
- Free car parking (some restrictions apply)
Salary: £18k + bonus