This is a new business orientate role and the earning potential is realistically very high – you will get a large percentage of the revenue you bring in. You will have the opportunity to work with companies in building and implementing their sales strategy and provide the required training. (You will be fully trained to undertake the training – the most important skill you need at this stage is a successful sales career and a very strong desire to succeed).
They are seeking an energetic, motivated and ambitious new business sales professional to join the existing dynamic team. Your role is to drive the sales of the business and training programmes.
Your key role will be to prospect for small to medium-sized businesses and conduct effective conversations to outline what differentiates you from your competitors and the benefits of the training and development services that you/the company can offer.
What will the role as New Business Sales Associate involve?
- Developing leads
- Qualifying and scheduling appointments
- Questioning and listening
- Selling and servicing
- Bonding and rapport
- Relationship building
- Good facilitator
What are we looking for in a Training and Business Development Exec?
- Sense of humour
- Natural Networker
- Ability to Multi-task with ease
- Set and accomplish goals
Experience/ skills required:
- Capable of selling high price programmes and building deep relationships with prospects and clients
- Strong belief in self / no fear of rejection
- Comfortable and thrives in commission environment
- Consistent target attainment
- College or university degree preferred
Salary: Up to £30k (Basic negotiable) High OTE up to £100k uncapped