Customer Service Advisor – Existing Members
Up to £20,000 + bonus
If you’d like to join a successful, growing team based in Exeter and love nothing more than helping people and providing outstanding customer service then this role could be a great fit for you!
As a Customer Service Advisor your role is to provide support and help to the company’s existing members. After thorough training, you will have a broad knowledge of the company’s range of products and will be fully equipped to answer a wide variety of questions over the phone. You’ll be motivated to provide first-class service during each phone call and will use the CRM system to log and track customer communication. You will be happy working towards company goals and targets, and will enjoy working as part of a team who are all motivated to achieve.
What skills will you have?
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- IT literate
- Data entry experience
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment
- Someone who is willing to learn
- You’ll love being part of a team
- 35 hour working week
- Competitive salary with a company bonus (on target 8%)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday!
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
- Staff discount
- And more!
There are also opportunities to progress within the company as they continue to grow.
Salary: Up to £20k + bonus
Related Jobs (11)
Customer Service Advisor – German speaking (VR/3067) on January 3, 2019 Full Time