£26,000 + bens
Do you have a strong background in product management who has worked within automotive/parts/agriculture or similar, to join this sizeable team? If yes, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who has relevant experience in a similar role, dealing with the full product life cycle gained from the automotive/parts or agricultural industry.
You’ll need to have good commercial acumen with experience of working with sales and marketing teams, up to date IT Skills, a professional outlook, strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task/manage a demanding workload and the willingness to occasionally travel.
You’ll be fully responsible for product life cycle development and management for a designated part of the Company’s product range.
The role as Product Manager will include:
- Identifying market needs
- Defining the product range and specification
- Researching potential suppliers
- Price and margin positioning
- Assisting with the launch and any associated promotions
- Inventory monitoring and guidance
- Reviewing and analysing product performance and market trends to determine the life cycle of the product/range
- Recognising and reacting to market opportunities that produce results.
The company has a great bens package including 25 days holiday, pension, free parking, life assurance, medical cover and much more!
Salary: £26k + benefits