£30,000 – £35,000
Your role as Financial Accountant will be to prepare accurate and timely management information. You will report into the Head of Finance in completing all the finance tasks and will support the Accounts team (Sales & Purchase Ledger) in successfully completing their tasks.
The role of Financial Accountant will include:
- Preparation of management accounts pack
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Managing and reporting on project costs and profitability
- Supplier and costs analysis
- Accounts system integrity and control
- Assistance in workflow improvements
- Day to day support of 3 x Accounts Assistants
- Ad-hoc reports and analyses as required.
Skills and experience that we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience
- Ability to prioritise competing work duties with excellent time management skills to ensure for timelines are met
- Experience of ERP systems & understand the power of analysing & handling such a system
- Finance leader in collaborating with colleagues in non-accounting, sales and operations departments
- Understanding of client requirements
- Attention to detail and due diligence in work procedures.
As well as the great salary, the company offer a great package and lovely working environment.
Salary: £30k - £35k