Account Director/Team Leader
£22-24k + commission (OTE c40k)
As an Account Director/Team Leader you will manage a team of Business Development Executives and Account Executives. You will uphold company values and be responsible for assisting with achieving company goals and targets. You will motivate your team, assess and drive performance and assist the Senior Leadership team with management, training, hiring and team performance updates.
You will also be responsible for Account Directorship, owning the relationship with several clients and holding ultimate responsibility for the strategic direction and the success of their campaigns and working relationship with the company. You will be supported by your Account Executives with this activity.
You will be ‘hands on’ making sales calls and showing your team how it’s done! You will also be trained to handle and take your fair share of inbound leads giving you the opportunity to earn addition commission.
You’ll be valued, challenged, rewarded and you’ll have fun in this fast-paced environment.
To be successful in this role you need previous experience managing sales teams and meeting sales quotas yourself. Full, continuous training will be provided throughout, and you will be assisted through a personal development plan. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships not only with those reporting into you but also with clients. You will need to be motivated, resilient, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team. This is a challenging role and you’ll need to be good at almost everything. But the rewards are high and you have the potential to achieve great things and have a huge impact.
- Team Leadership Experience/Leadership Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Results-Oriented, Employee Training Experience
- Strong Relationship Building
- Proven work experience in sales or Account Management within a B2B role, either as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas
- Competency using Computers and Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Experience with a CRM software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- A positive and optimistic outlook
- Full training and support provided
- Good basic wage plus additional commission
- Continuous development support and a personal training budget
- Social office environment with regular paid company social events
- Monthly and quarterly team and individual incentives
- Regular 121’s
- Weekly Company catch up
- Healthy working environment with refreshments provided and weekly fruit delivery
- Monthly company lunch
Salary: £22-24k + commission (OTE c40k)