Inbound Sales Advisor
Up to £21k + incentive (OTE c£31k)
The successful candidate will handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls, in order to attract new customers and up/cross-sell to existing ones too. Using your sales skills, you will look to make the most of every conversation to realise opportunity in the company’s core product set, within IT and communications.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Maximising sales (new sales, cross-sell, up-sell) opportunities, maintaining a consistently strong conversion rate across all products and services
- Answering inbound calls, effectively profiling customers to ascertain areas of opportunity and ensuring timely engagement with key stakeholders
- Generating opportunities by making outbound calls, following up marketing campaigns and cross-selling to existing customers
- Building effective relationships with customers, understanding their needs and recommending relevant solutions and services
- Ensuring all customer interactions (phone calls, emails, opportunities) and recorded and pro-actively managed in the CRM
- Effectively building and managing your sales pipeline. Demonstrating clear understanding of the sales cycle and provide accurate forecast information
- Working effectively in a virtual team across multiple geographic locations, maintaining a strong internal network
- Adhering to all appropriate processes and procedures and recommend improvements where appropriate
- Evidencing knowledge of competitors and market and share this knowledge with others
- Working as a key part of the team, sharing responsibility for own and others motivation and positivity
- Undertaking all work with the full understanding and application of Data Protection law and principles.
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Be pro-active and motivated to achieve and exceed targets
- Be confident in opening cross-sell conversations
- Have previous sales experience (ideally gained in a technology focused organisation)
- Be willing to learn about new technologies
- Be proficient in customer interaction through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal & relationship management skills
- Experience of working to KPI’s
You will be joining an excellent company with a brilliant progression structure. You’ll be based in a newly refurbished office with onsite parking and free breakfast every morning.
If this is the next step for you apply now or get in touch with Robyn to find out more!
Salary: Up to £21k + incentive (OTE c£31k)