Systems (Business) Analyst
Are you looking for a new role in an innovative, fast growing, and forward thinking business as a Systems (Business) Analyst? Your role will be to understand and document the needs of stakeholders across the business in order to design, develop and deliver new and existing software solutions to meet those needs.
Your responsibilities as Systems (Business) Analyst will include:
- Work with 3rd party developers to manage the development and design of new software solutions by analysing business requirements; studying existing system capabilities; constructing use case diagrams; writing scoping and requirement specifications; analysing and managing risks; developing implementation and training plans
- Collate and prioritise stakeholder feedback for existing in-house systems
- Be responsible for delivering regular project status updates as well as conducting sprint, demo and retrospective reviews
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that enhancements and new developments are delivered on time, to the expected quality and on budget
- Communicate system changes to users
- Provide 3rd line support for the company’s applications (office management CRM / booking system, Office 365 and other bespoke franchise support applications)
- Produce and maintain documentation for the company’s bespoke IMS applications (including user guides, procedural specs and technical specs)
- Be aware of technology advances to make our solutions more beneficial to stakeholders
- Provide training for the company’s bespoke applications for all staff
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with Head Office staff, the Franchise Network and 3rd party suppliers
- Assist/ provide support for the IT Support Officer in the delivery of IT support for Head Office staff and the Franchise network.
In your role, as the Systems (Business) Analyst, you will be the person who deals with anyone and everyone at all levels and in all departments so will naturally be a people person, someone who can “translate” tech info. You will be a self-starter, preferably worked, or have an understanding of Agile and dealing with 3rd party development agencies, or perhaps you will be been a developer yourself. As well as a skilled negotiator, developing relationships with all stakeholders you will also have experience of delivering a product. There will be a need to do some travel, but in the main you will be office based. The environment is one that is lively, open plan and you will hot desk.