Procurement Administrator (Temp)
£9.00 / hour
This is a temp role due to some absence in the department and a high workload. If a permanent opportunity was to arise you’d be in a great position to be considered. The company are fast growing and successful and you’d be joining a great team! Alternatively, you might be a recent grad, or going travelling and wanting a role that will allow you to gain office experience.
This is a generalist purchasing role where you’ll:
- Create Purchase Orders (PO) and Advance Shipping Notices(ASN) weekly for suppliers as well as intercompany transfers using ERP System.
- Update excel tracking system for all suppliers and intercompany transfers
- Resolve any missing/incorrect delivery reports
- Order daily/weekly and inform suppliers to process orders according to plan from ERM system recommendations
- Regularly check back order/availability/potential stock-out reports, and take action as required
- Ensure open orders on ERP system match that of the suppliers and update with accurate delivery dates as goods are despatched from suppliers
- Assist with QC sample arrangements, problematic items (quality, MOQ, price, infill, etc.) and work with supplier to resolve such issues
- Liaise with Finance departments to ensure payments are made correctly in a timely fashion, tracking Credit/Debit notes
- Track suppliers to ensure delivery date is confirmed and a high availability percentage according to stock class
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure swift receipt of goods, advising when a shipment needs special priority to fulfil back orders.
We are looking for someone with:
- Administration experience – this might be from an internship/ summer placement
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- The ability to plan and organise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Good verbal and written English language skills
- Driven and committed
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Able to manage own workload to meet targets and deadlines.
Salary: £9 / hour