Digital Marketing Manager
As Digital Marketing Manager, you‘ll be joining an extremely well established and successful agency based in Exeter. The team is a hugely talented and creative bunch who are looking forward to welcoming someone who’ll bolster their digital team and manage and support some exciting client projects.
You’ll be reporting in to the Head of Digital and be managing a wide range of activities – from developing and managing campaigns – for Search and Social – to providing detailed insight and updates to the clients you’re working with.
With at least 2 years of digital marketing experience under your belt, it goes without saying that you’ll be someone who’s results driven. With a real passion for all things digital, you’ll love nothing more than keeping up to date with the latest developments and be someone who’s not afraid to use them – while following best practice at the same time.
Digital advertising will be a big part of this job so you’ll understand channels such as Google Ads and Facebook insight out. You’ll also know how to translate any complex information in to simple plain English for clients which could be face to face or in writing.
More detail on what you’ll be doing
- Working to the client’s brief – coming up with innovative campaigns that’ll deliver the results (and some!) they’re looking to achieve
- Managing a range of campaign activity that’ll include managing budgets, making sure deadlines are met and reporting back on the results delivered
- Pulling together detailed client reports
- You’ll also get involved with winning new business – helping to get pitches together and producing tender documents
What experience will you need?
- At least 2 years experience within digital marketing – if you’ve got agency experience too, that would be an added bonus
- A superb understanding of all digital advertising channels
- Campaign development and management
- First-class communications skills – you must be able to translate complex information in to plain English
- Previous experience in a client facing role
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, holiday that increases with each year of service and a company pension. If you’d like to find out more or apply – get in touch with Sarah!
Salary: £25k - £35k