Customer Service Advisor – New Business
£18,000 – £20,000 + great package + bonus!!!
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be someone who is naturally confident on the phone and has the ability to deal with many and varied questions. You like to be busy at work and look forward to dealing with keeping up to date with policies, helping others, giving 1st class customer service and be a team player.
What experience is required for the role of Customer Service Advisor?
- Previous customer service experience within a busy service centre environment
- Great communications skills
- Ability to keep up to date with legislative / policy changes
- Previous medical insurance / financial services knowledge would be an advantage
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s or equivalent, including grade A*-C in English and Maths (essential).
- Monday to Friday, 35 hour working week
- Starting salary of £18k – £20k
- Annual Company bonus scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays per annum
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance & Death in Service cover
- Salary sacrifice schemes – Cycle to Work, Payroll Giving & Childcare Vouchers
- Employee reward scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site cycle racks and changing rooms
- Free on-site car parking.
Salary: £18k - £20k + great package + bonus