2nd Line Tech Support
£18,000 – £20,000 + company incentive scheme
Our client who is based on the outskirts of Exeter is looking for 2nd Line Tech Support advisors to join their growing team.
You will be providing 2nd line support across multiple sites and users across the UK & Europe. You will be responsible for resolving all service and user requests end to end, with a focus on the companies EPOS systems (Hardware and Software) and other payment systems. You will ensure all issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and expectation.
The role is primarily office based with very occasional site visits.
What skills are required for the role of 2nd Line Tech Support?
- At least 1 years 1st/2nd line helpdesk support experience
- Remote support experience
- Experience of supporting EPOS systems, Operating systems and hardware (laptops, printers computers, smartphones)
- Outstanding communication skills, with a professional telephone manner
- Customer focused
- Works well under pressure in a busy environment It will be highly beneficial if you came from a retail or FMCG industry back ground.
You will receive full training in the company’s bespoke systems, but it is essential that you are used to supporting Windows operating system. Your hours will be on a shift rota basis that is organised weeks in advance! The shifts are: 7.00am – 3.00pm, 9.00am – 5.00pm and 1.00pm – 9.00pm. Due to the location, it is also an advantage to have your own transport.
There is a great benefits package that includes pension, company incentive, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, overtime (up to double time!). You will need to work 1 or 2 days at the weekend, but you can choose whether you have a day off in the week, or get paid 1.5 your normal pay!
Salary: Up to £20k + company incentive