We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and driven individual and has a passion for providing exceptional customer service as well as a hunger to grow and hit targets! From the approach to their customers to the way they look after their staff, this company has a brilliant culture and values. This role is all about listening to your customers and understanding their needs in order to provide the best service and advice you can. You will be empathetic, great at building a rapport with your customers and comfortable discussing sensitive issues over the phone. You don’t need previous experience with selling insurance, as long as you’re a fast learner and are willing to work hard to learn the ropes.
· Provide advice and recommendations to clients to meet their needs
· Picking up on warm leads in order to deliver on targets
· Putting together proposals and quotes based on the key information you’ve gathered
· Keeping up to date on all relevant information in order to be able to offer accurate advice
· Liaise with clients as and when necessary, regarding issues and changes raised by the provider
What you’ll receive:
· Joining a fantastic, local and growing company who make the development and growth of their staff a priority
· A diploma in Financial Planning fully paid for and support along the way.
· Uncapped OTE with realistic targets- so you can be motivated to work hard and reach your potential
· Pride in what you do- this company focuses on quality over quantity and have amazing values
· Life insurance through the company (after probation)
· Lots of opportunity to progress and earn more money- supported by your Team Leaders
· Flexible working- a hybrid of office and home working
This really is an incredible opportunity for someone from a customer service or softer sales background, looking to always learn and develop their skills. Ideally, you’ll come from a finance background (banking, insurance, accounting) but we are open to seeing people from other industries with the right personality and drive.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the role give Camille a call on 01392 873813 or send your CV to email@example.com