- If you're looking for work, please send your CV to email@example.com. The more information you can give us about the type of work you’re looking for, the location, your salary expectations etc, the better. One of our Recruitment Consultants will take a look and get in touch if there are any suitable vacancies.
- One of our Recruitment Consultants will be in touch if there are roles that are potentially a good fit. You’ll then be asked to register with us. This will be a short meeting – either at our office or by video call – with Sarah, Lisa, Robyn or Sky. It’s informal and a chance for them to find out more about you – what you like, don’t like and what kind of jobs you’re interested in. Here's a video that gives you more information on the registration meeting.
- Please bring along your passport or your birth certificate as we’ll need to take a copy – this is so that we can prove that you have the right to work in the UK.
- We will never disclose that you’re on the look out for another job – the whole process is completely confidential. We will not send your CV to prospective employers without checking with you first.
- Sarah West Recruitment has specialised in recruitment in Exeter and its surrounding area for over ten years. If you’re thinking of moving to the area, we’re happy to have chat about the job market and what your jobs prospects are likely to be. Check out this blog about locating to the beautiful South West!
Hiring manager questions
If you’ve got a vacancy that you’d like us to work on, get in touch! It helps us to talk things through so that we can really understand the role, the kind of person you’re looking for and your timescales etc. We also like to meet face to face with our clients – this helps us get across to candidates the type of organisation they’d be working for, your team, the location etc.
Once we’ve agreed the terms, we get to work! We have a large database of people who are actively looking for work and we match people with the relevant skills and experience to a vacancy. We meet all of our candidates and will only send CVs to you of people who have received the job description and are happy to be put forward.
You then decide who you’d like to interview and we arrange the meeting with the candidate. Plus any subsequent interviews you may have. We will happily explain any tasks that might form part of the process too.
Check out this video where Sarah talks more about working together.
- Get in touch if you have a vacancy you’d like us to work on and we’ll talk you through our terms.
- We are more than happy to recruit for you on an exclusive basis. Get in touch and we can talk you through some of the options.